This two day in-depth group seminar gives detailed information of all of the soft tissue dysfunction theories, treatment concepts and IASTM techniques currently used as they are all applicable to the treatment of pain and injury.
The online component of this seminar is continually evolving to give the best education for our practitioners. This gives you the opportunity to start your learning straight away. This gives us the ability to maximise the use of time at the seminar, so you can get the most out of the experience. After the seminar, you retain access to the online content so you are able to review the information and continue to improve your skills.
As our commitment to your lifelong learning, we can alert you to any new and improved online seminar content. Allowing you to stay ahead of your game.
WE BELIEVE THAT SEMINARS SHOULD BE ABOUT EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL ACQUISITION.
Not just a simple conduit for the sale of a particular brand of IASTM tools. We invited delegates to experience a range of IASTM tools & brands. We give detailed information on how materials, design and manufacturing methods affect the function and quality of an instrument. These unique approaches help you select the right tools for your new skills.
WE BELIEVE IN LOOKING AFTER OUR PRACTITIONERS, SUPPORTING THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE INVESTED IN US.
On successful completion of the Instrument Assisted Therapy Seminar, practitioners will receive:
– The IAT Seminar Certificate.
– Access to continued educational support media that specifically relate to this IAT seminar.
– Access to logos, wording and pictures that can be used for websites or client information.
– Practitioner and clinic(s) listing on our dedicated website that helps potiential clients find your expert skills.
– Complimentary Recertification at select IAT seminars worldwide. We will continue to take your skills to the next level, completely free of charge.
Want to find out what delegates thought of our IASTM Instrument Assisted Therapy seminar? Check out just some of the great reviews on the video below! Want to read more? Then visit the seminar review page using this link.